Sunday, August 8, 2010

Making childrens lives happier, day by day

We love getting inboxed with beautiful emails from playground fans. This one really tugs at our heart strings....

I just wanted to say what an amazing park you have created in Five dock, my little girl has cerebral palsy and has never been able to use swings etc, but we went to your park today and she had the time of her life! A MASSIVE thank you for building it I have told the spastic centre about it and they will spread the word to their other clients. I wanted to also ask you about the birds nest swing, how expensive was it to build? i would love one in my backyard!"


Livvi's Place at Five Dock, and future sites, will help children of all abilities to get out and do what all children are built for - PLAY. If you haven't already been, drop by.... there's even fun to be had for the parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment